The need to modify the arrangement of the sales area, together with the drafting of an implementation plan that included adjoining areas led to a redevelopment project with the following elements:
- urban and functional integration of the Unicoop-Firenze property by reestablishing connections among various urban zones;
- implementation of public services, as well as the expansion and renovation of the supermarket and the creation of a new pharmacy on the ground floor with a suite of medical offices on the floor above;
- replacement of mechanical and electrical systems;
- redevelopment of the façades and image rehabilitation through the use of new architectural materials;
- exterior refurbishing, including replacement of pavement and creation of new green areas.